Sunday, March 16, 2014

Want.....Moncler

Sorry for the week long break from posting, had Spring Break and had gone skiing. This trip only compounded my desire to own a Moncler jacket. I have been lusting over them for a couple of years now but the price is a bit daunting, to say the least. I kept hoping that it was a fad and I would get over it but three years later I still want one....

What sets the Moncler apart, from the other quilted jackets, for me - (no, it is not the logo on the sleeve, I swear) is the gorgeous colors it comes in and how it is super light weight and warm at the same time.

I keep trying to time the purchase and have been hoping to be able to buy one on sale. Unfortunately that has not happened yet.

Check out the ones below. I would love to hear your thoughts on the same


Pic Courtesy: Neiman Macus


Pic Courtesy: Nordstrom


Pic Courtesy: Far Fetch

You can click on the links above to check the jackets out further.


No comments:

Post a Comment